Cellulite can be an embarrassing problem, lending a dimpled appearance to your legs, thighs, and rear end. Unfortunately, cellulite can occur even if you’re in great overall shape. While both men and women can suffer from this problem, it’s far more common in women, especially during aging or after childbirth.
At Advanced Aesthetics Med Spa of Ocala, we know how frustrating this problem can be. That’s why we have several different cellulite treatment services for the residents of Ocala. In particular, we can provide you with skin care products from the ZO Skin Health line. These are state-of-the-art, expertly formulated solutions on the market that assist with a number of skin conditions, including dark spots, sun damage, wrinkles, acne, and cellulite.
What Causes Cellulite?
Your thighs and butt tend to have a greater number of fatty deposits in them when compared with the rest of your body. When these fat cells push against the skin, they created a dimpled appearance known as cellulite. While you’re more likely to encounter cellulite if you’re overweight, the condition can actually occur regardless of what shape you’re in. The condition is more common in women and tends to present itself after you hit puberty because your body begins to store extra fat in preparation for pregnancy.
Some additional causes of cellulite can include:
- Hormonal imbalances which can affect your blood flow and collagen production
- Genetic factors, which can predispose you to developing cellulite
- An unhealthy diet, especially if you’re consuming too much fat and not enough fiber
What Are the Types of Cellulite?
You might be surprised to learn that there are a few different types of cellulite, and all of them can affect both men and women in Ocala. We’ve ranked them based on the degree to which they can change your appearance.
- Grade 1 is the mildest form of cellulite and gives your skin an orange-peel appearance. With this condition, your skin will look slightly draped and may have between one to four superficial depressions.
- Grade 2 is the moderate form of cellulite, which gives your skin a cottage cheese appearance. Your skin will look moderately draped and have between five to nine medium-sized depressions.
- Grade 3 is the most severe form of cellulite. It gives your skin a mattress-textured appearance. Your skin will look severely draped and have 10 or more deep depressions.
How Does Cellulite Treatment Work?
At Advanced Aesthetics in Ocala, we have everything necessary to treat your cellulite problem. We start with a product called ZO Skin Health Oraser Cellulite Control. This is a topical cream made with a blend of ingredients that naturally work to reduce the appearance of cellulite in your butt, thighs, and hips. These ingredients include betaine, glycerin, carrageenan, carnitine, coenzyme A, and others.
The unique combination of these components will help to keep your skin smooth, revitalize its texture, and mask the visible signs of cellulite. These ingredients also slim the contours of your thighs and prevent fat from accumulating in the affected areas. In addition to providing a toning and slimming effect, this cream also restores hydration to your skin and helps it to stay moisturized and luscious.
The cream is exceptionally easy to use. All you need to do is apply it to the areas of your body with cellulite symptoms twice per day. Your skin should be clean and dry in order to achieve the best effects. You can visit our location in Ocala at any time to stock up on this effective product.
What Other Treatments Can Be Used to Get Rid of Cellulite?
You may be interested in trying a combination of treatments in order to more fully remove cellulite symptoms. ZO Skin Health Oraser Cellulite Control is one of the most effective topical creams on the market, and you can purchase it directly from our Ocala office. But you can also boost its efficacy by combining it with a few other ideas. These might include:
- Exercising regularly. Consider trying yoga or Zumba; these routines work the muscles around your thighs and rear, reducing the appearance of cellulite.
- Losing weight. This reduces the amount of pressure on your skin and can stop fat pockets from pushing out and causing cellulite.
- Massage therapy. This can temporarily relieve pressure in your most troublesome areas, giving your skin a smoother appearance.
- Eating a healthy diet filled with nutrients. This is an important step to improving your overall circulation and collagen production.
Use Cellulite Treatments in Ocala to Improve Your Appearance
If you’re too embarrassed to wear shorts or a swimsuit because of unsightly cellulite, it’s time to take back your life and get ready to embrace your body again. All you’ll need is a little help from Advanced Aesthetics Med Spa of Ocala. By using ZO Skin Health Oraser Cellulite Control cream on a regular basis, you can reduce your body’s imperfections and feel more at home in your own skin.