Cellulite is an embarrassing problem for many in Marion County. Even if a person is in great shape, cellulite can still be visible on the legs, thighs, and butt, creating a dimpled appearance that takes away from their taut look. While both men and women can suffer from this problem, it’s far more common in women, especially as they get older or have a child.
Advanced Aesthetics Med Spa of Ocala knows how frustrating this problem can be, which is why they offer a number of cellulite treatment services to the residents of Marion County. In particular, they provide their clients with skincare products from the ZO Skin Health line, which are state of the art and expertly formulated to assist with a number of skin conditions, including dark spots, sun damage, wrinkles, acne, and more.
What Causes Cellulite?
Cellulite is caused by fat pushing against the skin, which creates a dimpled appearance. The reason it occurs so much along the thighs and butt is because of the extra fat deposits in these areas. This is one of the reasons why it is more common in women than in men. Additionally, it’s far more common after a woman hits puberty because her body begins to store extra fat in preparation for pregnancy.
While being overweight is one of the primary causes of cellulite, it isn’t the only reason. Many thin people can have this condition as well. Some additional causes of cellulite can include:
- Hormones, which can control blood flow to the area and limit collagen production, thereby contributing to the development of cellulite
- Genetic factors, which can predispose someone to develop cellulite
- Unhealthy diet, especially if a person eats too much fat and not enough fiber
What Are the Types of Cellulite?
There’s not just one single type of cellulite. Both men and women in Marion County can experience varying degrees of the condition. Generally, cellulite is ranked on a scale of one to three depending on severity.
- Grade 1 is the mildest form of cellulite and gives the skin an orange-peel appearance. The skin will look slightly draped and have between one and four superficial depressions.
- Grade 2 is the moderate form of cellulite and gives the skin a cottage cheese appearance. The skin will look moderately draped and have between five to nine medium depressions.
- Grade 3 is the most severe form of cellulite and gives the skin a mattress appearance. The skin will look severely draped and have 10 or more deep depressions.
How Does Cellulite Treatment Work?
Cellulite treatment in Marion County from Advanced Aesthetics is primarily offered in the form of ZO Skin Health Oraser Cellulite Control. This topical cream is made with a blend of ingredients that naturally work to reduce the appearance of cellulite in the butt, thighs, and hips. Some of these ingredients include:
- Betaine and glycerin to keep skin hydrated
- Carrageenan to revitalize the skin’s texture
- Carnitine, coenzyme A, and caffeine to reduce signs of cellulite
- Phosphatidylcholine to mask the visible appearance of cellulite
- Methylsilanol carboxymethyl theophylline alginate to slim the contour of the thigh
- Saccharide isomerate to prevent fat from accumulating in the target area
- Plankton extract to slim and tone the skin
In addition to providing a toning and slimming effect, this cream also restores hydration to the skin to help it stay moisturized and luscious.
To use the cream, Marion County clients simply need to apply it to the affected area twice a day. The skin should be clean and dry for the best effects.
What Other Treatments Can Be Used to Get Rid of Cellulite?
While ZO Skin Health Oraser Cellulite Control is one of the most effective topical creams on the market, Marion County clients can give their cellulite treatment results a boost by trying out a few other methods. These include:
- Exercise, especially yoga or Zumba, as these work the muscles around the thighs and butt. This can lessen the appearance of cellulite
- Losing weight, as this reduces the amount of pressure on the skin and will stop the fat pockets from pushing out so much
- Massage, which can temporarily relieve pressure in the area and give the skin a smoother appearance
- Eating a healthy diet filled with nutrients to improve overall circulation and collagen production in the body
Use Cellulite Treatments in Marion County to Improve Your Appearance
Clients who are afraid to wear shorts or a swimsuit don’t have to hide behind their wardrobe. Rather, they can begin to embrace their bodies once more with help from Advanced Aesthetics Med Spa of Ocala. By using ZO Skin Health Oraser Cellulite Control cream on a regular basis, clients can reduce their imperfections and feel more comfortable in their skin.
There’s no reason to keep delaying cellulite treatment. Call us now at (352) 620-2566 to learn more about how the ZO Skin Health line can improve your appearance.