As our communities continue to feel the impact of the Coronavirus Disease (COVID-19), please know that we are closely monitoring the guidelines from the CDC in response. We will continue to take additional steps to keep our patients and staff safe and to prevent the spread of illness across our community. When you come to visit the Advanced Aesthetics office, be assured that our patient care team is being proactive.
While we have always taken pride in hygiene standards and cleanliness of our office, we have implemented additional measures to reduce the potential for exposure:
- We are now offering Virtual Consultations
- We continue our meticulous attention to cleanliness in our office.
- We have required our staff stay home if they are showing any symptoms of illness.
- We have asked out staff to practice social distancing when not administering treatments.
- If you are feeling symptomatic, please call to reschedule your call to reschedule your appointment and rebook for at least two weeks later.
- We will not assess cancellation fees if you are cancelling due to illness.
We also ask that patients come by themselves if they are not in a post-recovery stage, and to leave children at home for their safety.
We are closely monitoring the situation and we are comminuted to doing everything we can to protect your health and wellbeing. We encourage you to learn more about preventing spread of this illness by visiting: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-nCoV/
If you have any specific questions, please feel free to call us at (352) 310-3903